I just wanted to say a massive massive thank you. Me and Jess watched the footage over the weekend and absolutely love it!!! You did such an amazing job and it is something we will cherish forever. Can not thank you enough! We will certainly be recommending you for any of our friends who get married in the coming years.
Jason & Jess
Sent from my iPhone
What’s the expression.......all good things come to those who wait ? Our videos and memory stick arrived yesterday evening and we’re absolutely delighted with what you’ve done.
You’ve captured our special day perfectly and we are so grateful for what you have done for us.
Thank you Dave and best wishes to you.
Julie & Andy
I would just like to say on behalf of me and Matthew a massive thank you for our wedding video! We absolutely love it and are so happy we decided to do it! All the music etc along with it goes together perfectly! We are so so happy and cannot thank you enough. Many thanks Lauren
Thank you so much for the wedding video, it as absolutely amazing watching it back.
Mum passed me the wedding video today. We love it! Thankyou so much. Just brings back so many brilliant memories. It’s brilliantly put together, the songs go amazing! You were fab on the day, we hardly noticed you where there and you have so much amazing footage. Thankyou so much it really is something we will treasure forever.
Amazing job thankyou so much
Laura and Mark
FILMING FROM HOME
Filming from home of the getting ready preparations (subject to time constraints and availability) POA
Guest message done personally and unobtrusively cut into the main DVD (usually after the speeches) POA
Blue ray option
- We arrive early so that we can capture opening shots of the church outside and inside (subject to the church being open) before anyone arrives.
- We then film the arrival of the groom, best man and guests.
- Followed by the bridesmaids, bride’s mother and finally the bride and her father – all artistically set to music.
- Full coverage of the wedding service (this can be edited down if required)
- By using 2 (4K) cameras we capture the exchanging of vows and rings and also the readers from 2 different angles. (Both cameras are tripod mounted and we do NOT move around in church).
- The signing of the register (subject to permission from the church)
- Once outside, we film the bride and groom being congratulated by all their guests and any photographs that are taken in the grounds before leaving for the reception, This is also set to music
- This will be followed on your video by a “highlights of the day” montage set to music with scrolling end credits of bride, groom,best man, parents, bridesmaids and ushers.
- Opening movie style montage of the church or venue overlayed with computerised credits
- Artistic montages ie black and white, sepia, slow motion etc throughout the video
- Highlights of the day ~ a slow motion montage, the perfect way to complete your wedding video
- All our covers are personally printed with full colour shots taken on your wedding day and the DVDs are printed with your photo straight to disc (not a sticky label).
- FREE inclusion of digital stills on our website gallery/Facebook (if required) for friends and family to see all over the world (these are low resolution screen captures for the web only).
- 100% personal service
- All religions catered for.
- All weddings are digitally edited and remastered from the original footage
- Full UK/Europe coverage offered
- Digitally filmed on a minimum of 2 (4K) cameras
- Digitally edited
- All DVDs come fully authored with scene selection on key points of your wedding if required.